Really, they do!
Think about it. You really do lose weight on a diet.
You start the diet by beginning to follow the rules of the diet. You start to lose weight physically (but you may be feeling more weight mentally and emotionally).
Then you begin to struggle with the diet.
Then you begin to fall off the wagon or cheat or whatever the negative connotations are that you say about yourself, feel about yourself, think about yourself, when you begin to do that. (Which then adds to your weight; mentally, emotionally, physically, etc.)
Then you are Off and On the diet. Of course, your weight begins to fluctuate when you don’t follow the diet (and it tends to fluctuate with more weight than less weight; mentally, emotionally, physically, etc).
Then you are Off of the diet stating “it” didn’t work.
Ok, let’s lighten things up a bit (By the way, healthy humor is great for weight loss, stress loss, anxiety loss, etc).
Here’s the lighten things up a bit part, Stephen Colbert’s diet plan, “I tell people I’m on a low-carb diet. But in reality, I just eat pasta while lying on the floor.” Really, see for yourself!
Just the Facts
Our body needs food to function. A car needs gas to function.
When we take our car to the gas pump, we consider how many gallons the tank is designed to hold.
If we overfill the car gas tank, it goes onto the asphalt.
If we overfill our stomachs, it goes onto our _____________.
What’s it all about?
A local Registered Dietician told me, “What people don’t understand is that they can eat anything. Food is NOT the problem. Excessive eating is the problem.”
You’ve been stressing, so you’ve been excessively eating.
Want to see what the experts have to say about that?!
Hypnosis Weight Loss can help you…
- Learn powerful techniques to disable stress, fear, anxiety, panic and replace them with calm, resourceful confidence.
- Stop starving yourself on one fad diet after another.
- Lose weight without a struggle and keep it off.
- Reprogram yourself so you crave what you Want; mentally, emotionally, physically.
- Heal old hurts and clear toxic emotions such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt and shame that are stuck in your body’s cellular memory.
- Delete negative beliefs and limiting decisions that are still operating beneath your awareness every day even though you adopted them as a child.
- Reprogram your self talk so instead of beating yourself up you begin to build your self esteem.