Hypnosis can help you more easily adjust to wearing a CPAP mask.
If you already have a CPAP machine, then I am confident you have had conversations with your health care providers about sleep apnea. It’s no secret that sleep apnea may cause different physical and psychological symptoms which can possibly include feeling exhausted, mental fogginess and increased risk of certain diseases.
You understand, wearing a CPAP mask at bedtime can help you breathe properly while you sleep, which of course, will improve your well-being, but getting used to sleeping at night with a CPAP mask can be very challenging:
- It’s normal for some people to have a hard time falling asleep with it.
- For some people just the thought of it stresses them out and creates anxiety.
- It’s normal to even feel some frustration and aggravation towards the mask.
- It’s normal to have these thoughts and feelings, especially in the beginning stages of adjusting to wearing the CPAP mask.
- You can receive the necessary support with hypnosis in this beginning stage or whatever stage you may be experiencing.
The relaxed state of hypnosis allows the critical factor of the brain to become relaxed. Your relaxed brain wave pattern will help you to change negative thoughts and resistant feelings you’ve had about wearing the mask.
You will experience becoming more at ease as we work together enabling you to intentionally adjust to wearing the mask and over time you can, and you will get past the initial stage of resistance.
You don’t have to be one of the alarming statistics of noncompliance with wearing the CPAP mask for your health. Hypnosis sessions can give you the necessary support.
You don’t have to go it alone…
Call me (Joann Dunsing) @ 203-907-7710 for your complimentary phone conversation or click the button below. I usually respond within 24 hours.