Hypnosis to help you quit smoking is safe, proven, effective and a very affordable choice.
With hypnosis, you can Be A Nonsmoker for Life.
No pun intended, but the bottom line is it really is about Life – Your Life being diminished by being robbed of vital oxygen.
You know your health is declining from the smoking habit. BUT that’s not enough to make you quit. You’re doing the best you know how to do. Joann Dunsing, Hypnotist in Milford CT assists you in changing the programs in your mind to change your habit of smoking toxic cigarettes to simply breathing oxygen.
- Eliminate the emotions of shame, embarrassment and frustration from smoking.
- Would it be ok with you if you no longer had to deal with the stale smell of smoke on your clothes, in your house, etc?
- Imagine how good you would feel holding your own as opposed to feeling out of breath.
- Minimizing or completely being free of threatening diseases related to smoking cigarettes.
- How badly is the cost of this habit affecting your budget, your relationships, your home? What meaningful things would you do instead with the $1,800 – $7,300 per year?
Your hypnosis program to quit smoking is specifically designed for your needs, enabling you to be free of cigarettes faster, easier, and more affordably than other methods.
You will leave the first session as a Nonsmoker, equipped to handle challenges with the new habit of Being A Nonsmoker for Life. For Your Life.
Would you like some proof that you can quit smoking with hypnosis?
- 87% Reported Abstinence From Tobacco Use With Hypnosis
“Performance by gender in a stop-smoking program combining hypnosis and aversion”
Adkar Associates, Inc., Bloomington, Indiana, 1994.
- 81% Reported They Had Stopped Smoking After Hypnosis
“Clinical hypnosis for smoking cessation: preliminary results of a three-session intervention”
Texas A&M University, 2004.
- Hypnosis Patients Twice As Likely To Remain Smoke-Free After Two Years
“Guided health imagery for smoking cessation and long-term abstinence”
Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2005.
- Hypnosis More Effective Than Drug Interventions For Smoking Cessation
“Descriptive outcomes of the American Lung Association of Ohio hypnotherapy smoking cessation program.”
Ohio State University, College of Nursing.
- Hypnosis Most Effective Says Largest Study Ever: 3 Times as Effective as Patch and 15 Times as Effective as Willpower
“How One in Five Give Up Smoking.”
University of Iowa, Journal of Applied Psychology, October 1992.
You have tried your hardest. It is time to stop trying. Call Now For Assistance.